Tuesday, April 7, 2009

remembering

It had been two days, friends had told me Jesus had been crucified. I could not believe that, why had they done it, my friends could not tell me the reason. They said he was on the middle cross of three upon the hill.
I went to the hill, I knew the body was gone, I just had to see the cross and try to remember him the way he was. I could not quite accept the fact till I seen the cross.
I seen the birds up flying around the place of the dead, as I got closer I could smell the smell of death. I smelled the blood and offal, things I smelled when they done the sacrifices at the temple.
There was blood on the cross and flies, there was blood where his head was and pieces of flesh, where his arms was there was blood and flesh and parts of fingernail. I seen where his feet had rested there was parts of his heels, as he pulled himself up to forgive his tormentors.
There were cracks in the earth, the people said were made as Jesus died.
I really wished Jesus was here now, he had healed me and made me free inside my spirit was now clean. He had seen me, and looked into my eyes and I knew he was like no body I had ever met before. I was in Jerusuleum because of him, I could not have come as a leper, that I was.
I went from that place burdened and sad, I could not hardly go on. It got worse as I talked to my friends. We were in love with the Rabbi, he had healed us and we had heard him speak and he moved our hearts.
I was on the road to Emmaus talking to my friend about Jesus, he is all we ever talked about it seemed, he was always on our mind. A stranger joined us, and our hearts was moved as he talked about the Lord. He made us think of Jesus and he explained the cross and what Jesus did there and our eyes were opened to understanding.
When he broke bread for us, He was the Lord JESUS WAS ALIVE AND HAD RISEN//
I told everyone he is alive forevermore//

No comments: