Monday, April 13, 2009

drama

http://unimpressivesecrets.blogspot.com/2006_01_01_archive.html
I read your blog and feel your pain but, yet again, I have so much hope there is hope for tommorrow and the next day
Someday you will understand the way I live, I understand you because I was you at that age, yet now I wonder why. I have a purpose and it is bigger then me, I was the purpose at that time in my life.
When young you have a whole life, but it is not directed it is what feels good at the moment later you wonder why you pursued so much time in things you will not remember in later years. You will see others headed down same road, and want to yell HEY THERE IS A BETTER WAY, but they wont hear.
each generation features it look at the angry young man james dean was in the movies the generations each try to find itself look at the sixties

No comments: