Sunday, March 1, 2009

bathsheeba

I was showering in my garden, it was so cool out there, and my fence kept people from seeing me it was so hot and you begin to sweat just after you were done Uriah was a way at war again, I think he would rather fight then be at home with me. I have to admit there wasn't anything happening around here. Suddenly my servant showed a couple of soliders to me and they said COME THE KING IS EXPECTING YOU I didn't know what they meant till I looked toward the castle and the king was waving to me from the roof of his palace I never knew he had seen me the whole time llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

No comments: