Monday, January 5, 2009

new life

I accepted Jesus and what he done on the cross for me, in the 12 month of the year of 2008, now in 2009 I can live a new life. I have more power in me for change cause of Christ. The change don't have to be just internal, I will change external. Body is temple of the Lord so I should not pollute it with things bad for it. Jesus walked all the time, maybe I should follow that example as well. Jesus never spent a lot of money for anything, they just bought the neccecitys and helped the poor, maybe I should not think of what I don't have, but what I do. Number one is right to worship, this is great in this day and time. Food and shelter, I have also, may I thank him for the things I do have and not beg for what I don't have, don't God already know what I need and I say need, not want. I myself have been saved since 85 but just wanted to write this for a new beleiver.

No comments: