Sunday, January 18, 2009

emotion vs feeling

It is so amazing the people who walk away from God because, I don't feel him anymore, he is not
in my life like he once was. Let me say: you don't have to feel God, you breathe he created the air you breathe. He is in your life and if you don't feel it, it means you have moved not him. He is there for you. He is a friend who sticks closer then a brother. I know this sounds clique but, God
in your life has its highs and lows. I mean God when worshiping, you are thinking on nothing but,
God. Out in life we may say a quick prayer, but at home in our prayer time, are you thinking and listening to what he is saying to you?? Are you giving him praise and glory and undivided attention maybe you have to get up walk around raise your hands in the air and refocus more then once but, you need to do this to stay in touch.
Sometimes I wander to other places when my friends are talking, we are all like that, our attention span is not enough. This is sometimes the way with prayer. If you write your prayers and record the answers even if it is not now or no. The others have a way of showing you God.
Just keep him in your life, God will not walk out of yours.

No comments: