Sunday, September 7, 2008

life

the night was dark
the day was long
very down today
is this wrong

no one to love
parents are gone
sisters and brothers
i have none

searched for riches
searched for fun
still alone
till i am done

I am waiting
what for
I don't know
but a sense of
knowing somewhere

there is someone
to love me
people die
friends move away
where can I go

picked up a Bible
read it aloud
recorded it
played it back

I understand loneliness
of Jesus in the garden
I can comprehend
when they leave you

I understood death
Jesus saw his father die
He never raised him
there is a reason for this

Jesus word says
all must die and
face the judgement

I was scared and alone
how do I get to

God
Jesus said Beleive in Me
I will never leave you or
forsake you

Now I am no longer
alone
I also met another that
is not alone
We have Christ and
each other

No comments: